Basket Raffle Fundraiser
Tuesday, April 20, 2021, 7-9 p.m.
Are you building your basket? We are excited about our new event for next year and are happy to report “theme” basket donations as many members chose to “jump start” the process. (See below.) If you personally contacted us, we placed you on our growing list. If we missed anyone, please contact us so that we can include your name. We would like to double the number of reserved baskets donated to date. If you are still deciding; then please look over our suggestions list and join us with a unique basket. Many members have decided to work with a partner and several will work on more than one basket. This might be a good time to find sales as businesses begin to reopen and restock their shelves.
- Coffee Basket/ April, Carol F.
- Tea Basket/ Joanne Kg.
- Barbecue Basket/ Linda J.
- Children’s Art Basket/ Denise P.
- Baby Basket/ Jody, Peggy G.
- Le Crueset Basket/ Elaine R.
- Cupcake Basket/ Nancy D.
- Baking Basket/ Janice
- Craft Basket/ Linda M., Chris T., Karen D., Doris E.
- Reading Nook Basket/ Joann Kf.
- Tailgating Time Basket/ Nancy B., Agnes
- Scrapbooking/Card Basket/ Denise H.
- Pet Basket/ Cynthia, Isabella, Peg S.
- Ladies Treat Basket/ Cynthia, Isabella, Peg S.
- Instant Pot Multicooker/Dorothy, Tannis, Holly T.
- Garden Basket/ Patty, Debbie H.
- Evening Out/ Jeannette, Anne C.
- Tote Around Town/ Carol M.
- Designer Bags……. Lisa, Robin, Joanne Kg…..pick a title for your basket…. thanks!
A suggestion list of THEME baskets was distributed last month at our club meeting and emailed on August 7 to those who could not attend. We have about eight months to find and fill items into the basket that we chose to donate. How about joining this fundraising effort and build your basket?
Many thanks to everyone!!